During the past several years my group of friends at school and college snapped a large number of photos and recorded a number of videos. We tried to use facebook, flickr, many other such social apps, and even emails to gather and organize everyone's photos and videos at one place. Every single app and tool constantly failed for us in this effort. Frustrated with this problem, we decided to take charge and solve this problem for all the students. We have created a brand new app, SnapsBoard, that makes it super easy for users to keep storing, organizing, and sharing photos and videos along with their life events.
A quick brief about SnapsBoard app:
1) SnapsBoard automatically organizes your photos and videos by school, year, class, event, club, and group based on profile settings. SnapsBoard makes it super easy and quick to find any of your photos or videos.
2) You can snap photos and record videos within the app and share them directly from your phone. App stores original resolution photos and videos. You watch and download original resolution photos and videos.
3) Super simple and flexible privacy policies that enable sharing of photos and videos with just one friend or many, any desired groups, or social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
4) Create, organize, and manage events, clubs, and groups.
5) Flexibility to either sign in with your facebook account or you can create your own SnapsBoard account.
6) We have also created following demo account for users to try out the app before they decide to sign up.
Username: johndoe (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Svalley#8 (uppercase S)
Where you can get the app from?
1) Download SnapsBoard app on your iPhone/iPad from Apple's app store:
2) Download SnapsBoard on your Android phone/tablet from Google Play store:
3) Access SnapsBoard on your laptop or PC - www.SnapsBoard.com
I will appreciate if you could please forward this information to your other friends and, if possible, post it on your school/group page on facebook. Let everyone benefit!
Should you have any questions or need any further information, SnapsBoard team is on standby to help.