We're all looking to save money, whether it's by cutting out restaurant meals, not buying those cute shoes in the window or clipping coupons.
Each week Frugal Family will share with you some kind of bargain or fabulous find.
1) Any large specialty pizza, drink and salad is available at three San Jose locations of Papa John’s Pizza through midnight tonight. Papa John’s, a California pizza staple, is known for its fresh ingredients and pizzas that one can take home to self-bake. If you’re looking for an easy, and cheap, meal for the whole family, this may be your best bet.
2) Receive $30 worth of food for only $15 at By th’ Bucket Bar and Grill. This Santa Clara eateries provides savory Italian options ranging from more traditional Capellini Pomodoro to a Humboldt Fog Goat Cheese Salad with sun-dried cherries and red onions. Delizioso! But if you’re not craving pasta or salad tonight, that’s okay: the deal is good through December 21.
3) All Kashi brand frozen pizzas and cereals are 75 cents off with a coupon from the locally based Coupons.com. The company specializes in natural, whole-grain products, and are stocked in many local food stores ranging from Safeway to Whole Foods.
4) Long day tomorrow? You can also save $1 on the purchase of any Folgers Black Silk Coffee, 10.3 oz or larger. The deal can also be found this week on Coupons.com.
5) All Starbucks in the area are also offering a coffee deal, applicable now through Sunday, July 17. Buy a Stabucks VIA Iced Coffee 5-pack, and receive any free tall beverage of your liking.