If you're looking for work in the Sonoma County, see some of the listings Patch has featured:
- Check out the PDF for two job openings with Star Staffing.
- Healdsburg District Hospital seeks a temporary full-time Infection Preventionist. For more details, check out this listing: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/hea/3366446529.html
- The Duck Club Restaurant at Bodega Bay Lodge seeks a full-time lead breakfast cook. Experience required, must be available on weekends, bilingual a plus. Excellent wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, medical reimbursement, dependent care, 401(k) plan with employer match, vacation and holiday pay. Reply to the listing or call 707-875-2827. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/fbh/3365157888.html
- Sears in Santa Rosa is hiring seasonal part/full-time retail sales associates. For more information, visit this link: http://jobview.monster.com/Retail-Sales-Associate-Seasonal-Part-time-Full-time-Job-Santa-Rosa-CA-115480761.aspx
- The Community Alliance with Family Farmers is looking for a Farm to School Coordinator for its Sonoma County office. The Sonoma County Farm to School Coordinator will be primarily responsible for implementing CAFF's Farm to School programs, including the Harvest of the Month Tasting Kit program and Farm to Cafeteria technical assistance projects. The primary goal of the position is to coordinate the Harvest of the Month Tasting Kit program by providing over K-12 classrooms with monthly tasting kits of local produce, nutrition education, and agriculture information. For more information, visit this listing: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/npo/3365146974.html
- Sequoia Equities is seeking a Service Technician II for a property in Rohnert Park. The minimum qualifications are two years of maintenance experience, with industry experience and painting experience preferred. Apply here: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SEQUOIAEQUITIES&cws=1&rid=1535
- Mary's Pizza Shack in Sonoma is looking for line cooks and pizza makers. Must be able to work days, nights and weekends. Must have a Food Handler Certificate and an ability to multi-task. Apply here: www.maryspizzashack.com/jobs.
- The Corner Store on the Plaza in Sonoma is seeking a part-time sales associate who would like to work 10 to 12 hours a week and is flexible enough to be able to step in when extra help is needed for busy times. Weekends are absolutely required and Sunday will be a regular day in the schedule. Please bring a current resume and apply in person at The Corner Store, 498 1st St East, Sonoma. Please, no phone calls. Here's the full listing: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ret/3364016788.html.