You're invited to the First Friday festivities in Downtown Los Altos. The theme is “All Aboard for the Holidays” and the evening packs in a number of great activities for visitors of all ages.
• Browse and shop at the open stores and galleries, many providing First Friday discounts and scrumptious refreshments and beverages.
• Jump on the locomotive and enjoy a free ride around downtown.
• Sit on Santa’s lap at 359 State Street. Bring a canned good for the local food drive.
• Play the fun “Find the Train Ticket” game.
• Listen to creative musicians and carolers throughout downtown
• Enter the drawing for many gift certificates donated by local stores and restaurants. Get an entry ticket either by purchasing merchandise during the First Friday or by participating in the Train Ticket game.
And, from 7:30-10pm:
• Come enjoy beverages, refreshments, and lively music at the Holiday Party, 359 State Street. Refreshments, beer and wine will be served.
The First Friday headquarters, 359 State Street, is the place to pick up programs, get information, visit Santa, register for the drawing, and beginning at 7:30, attend the holiday party.
Mark your calendar for this fun evening, beginning at 6pm. And as always, downtown restaurants will be open and serving a wide selection of cuisines. Four restaurants, Fiesta Vallarta, Maltby's Restaurant and Tavern, Opa, and Restaurante Bella Vita, will have a First Friday happy hour discount from 5-6pm. All activities are indoors so rain will not dampen the evening. Plenty of free parking.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something