Bacon will have its day in a five course meal during an event on Aug. 7 hosted by , the traveling foodie-fest created by .
Dubbed Bacon Battle at Myth, a Greek restaurant and lounge located at 152 Post St. in San Jose, the eating experience includes the following courses:
- Course 1: Alsatian Tart: caramelized onions, house made pecan wood smoked bacon, arugula, cherry tomatoes, and kefalograviera cheese.
- Course 2: BLTA Tartin: hearts of romaine, heirloom tomatoes, avocado, and pecan wood smoked bacon, and brioche
- Course 3: Slow Roasted Pork Belly with ranier cherries, fingerling potato, chives, and sauce bigerade
- Course 4: Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin, celariac puree, belgian endive, and demi syrah reduction
- Course 5: Caramelized Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches with Valrhona chocolate ice cream, orange syrup, and mint