- A 65-year-old San Jose man was arrested at 5:19 p.m. July 20 on No. Wolfe Road in Cupertino for felony first-degree burglary. Bail set at $10,000.
Under the Influence
- A 59-year-old Cupertino man was arrested at 1:30 a.m. July 21 at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Stelling Road in Cupertino for misdemeanor being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $250.
Vehicle Code Violations
- A 48-year-old Sunnyvale man was arrested at 4:40 p.m. May 31 on Homestead Road and De Anza Boulevard in Cupertino for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked and a suspended license.
- A 36-year-old Palo Alto man was arrested at 9:30 a.m. July 10 on Miller Avenue in Cupertino for two infractions related to windshield and registration infractions and misdemeanor unlawful registration with intent to defraud and suspended license.
- A 19-year-old San Jose man was arrested at 2:15 p.m. June 7 on La Mar Avenue in Cupertino for misdemeanor being a person under 21 years of age who purchases any alcoholic beverage, or consumes any alcoholic beverage in any on-sale premises.
- A 20-year-old Sunnyvale man was arrested at 2:44 a.m. June 23 on Dolores Avenue in Cupertino for being a person under the age of 21 years with an alcoholic beverage on street or highway or in public place or in place open to the public.
- A 44-year-old Saratoga woman was arrested at 7:06 p.m. July 1 on Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino for misdemeanor hit-and-run.