- A 27-year-old Los Gatos man was arrested at 3:05 a.m. June 29 at De Anza Boulevard and Highway 85 in Cupertino for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- A 54-year-old Redwood City man was arrested at 9:05 a.m. July 3 at Wolfe Road and Vallco Parkway in Cupertino for driving without due caution, driving with privileges suspended or revoked and an infraction for an expired registration.
- A 64-year-old Campbell man was arrested at 3:50 a.m. July 11 at Highway 85 and Stevens Creek Boulevard for an infraction related to driving without due caution.
- A 67-year-old San Jose woman was arrested at 7:38 p.m. July 21 on No. Wolfe Road in Cupertino for misdemeanor petty theft of personal property.
- A 49-year-old San Francisco woman was arrested at 8:58 a.m. July 18 on Stevens Creek Boulevard for defrauding an innkeeper.
- A 20-year-old Saratoga man was arrested at 10:29 p.m. July 15 at Vai and Columbus avenues in Cupertino for an infraction related to possession of marijuana.
- A 38-year-old Santa Clara woman was arrested at 10:38 a.m. July 23 on Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino for giving false information to a peace officer.
- A 50-year-old San Jose woman was arrested at 10:22 p.m July 24 on Gardengate Drive for misdemeanor prowling and trespassing by entering and occupying. Bail set at $2,000.
- A 21-year-old San Lorenzo woman was arrested at 6:49 p.m. July 25 on Hermosa Avenue in Cupertino for misdemeanor battery on former spouse, fiance or cohabitant. Bail set at $10,000.
- A 46-year-old Cupertino man was arrested at 2 a.m. July 26 at De Anza Boulevard and McClellan Road for misdemeanor DUI. Bail set at $5,000.