- Ricardo NaJera, 42, 1:30 p.m., of Cupertino, at Locust Street in San Jose, for battery against a spouse or cohabitant.
- Evann Pichon, 27, 11:30 a.m. of Cupertino, at Mello Plaza in Cupertino, for a warrant misdemeanor involving driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 or higher.
- Dominick Capalare, 40, 1:50 p.m., of San Jose, at Diana Avenue and Butterfield Boulevard in Morgan Hill, for two misdemeanors related to possession of marijuana over 28.5 grams and for being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Driving with Privileges Suspended/Revoked
- Christopher Sotelo, 25, 6:50 a.m., of Los Gatos, at Saratoga Avenue and Lawrence Avenue in Saratoga for a misdemeanor involving driving with privileges suspended or revoked, and a citation for expired registration.
- Christian Chavarian, 21, 8:20 p.m., of Pacifica, at Quito Road and Bucknall Avenue in Saratoga, for two citations involving failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility and for driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
Under the Influence and Possession
- Pham Minh, 26, 10:20 a.m., of Milpitas, at Solano County Jail in Orange County, for two warrant misdemeanors involving being under the influence of a controlled substance and being in possession of a controlled substance.
- Tiffany Ramirez, 33, 11:45 a.m., of Morgan Hill, at Diana Avenue and Butterfield Boulevard in Morgan Hill, for two misdemeanors involving possession of a controlled substance and/or paraphernalia.
Robbery/ Exhibiting a Deadly Weapon
- James Song, 50, 4 p.m., of Sunnyvale, at North Wolfe Ranch in Cupertino, for two felonies related to robbery, and three felonies involving forged access card, first degree burglary and a misdemeanor for exhibiting a deadly weapon.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.