- Soheil Ghorbanzadeh, 20, 11:20 a.m., of Cupertino, at De Anza Boulevard and Interstate 280 in Cupertino, for a misdemeanor involving indecent exposure.
Battery of Emergency Medical Technician
- Brian Monahan, 21, 4:42 p.m., of Cupertino, at West Younger Avenue in San Jose, for a warrant involving battery of a emergency medical technician.
Under the Influence
- Brian Pichler, 43, 10:30 a.m., of San Jose, at Edwards and Ogallala Warpath roads in Los Gatos, for two misdemeanors related to being under the influence, and unlawful registration with intent to avoid compliance with vehicle registration requirements.
- Osvaldo Martinez, 61, 10:30 a.m., of San Jose, at Moffett Park Drive in Mountain View, for three offenses related to failure to appear, being under the influence of a controlled substance and public nuisance.
- Marco Perez, 33, 10:59 a.m., of Gilroy, at Luchessa Avenue and Monterey Street in Gilroy, two warrants involving driving with a suspended or revoked license and stop requirements. Bail set at $6,000.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Sarkis Benjamin, 48, 5:20 p.m., of Campbell, at West Younger Avenue in San Jose for two warrants involving driving with privileges suspended or revoked and for driving while using a hand-held device.
- Robert Ortiz, 48, 6:20 a.m., of Gilroy, at Masten Avenue and 6th Street in Gilroy, for four warrants involving a suspended license, failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility, driving with privileges suspended or revoked and a felony for parole hold.
Disturbing the Peace
- Adam Medina, 22, 11:35 a.m., of Santa Clara, at Sanborn Road and Big Basin Way in Saratoga, for unlawfully fighting in a public place and/or challenging another person in a public place to fight. Bail set at $10,000.
- Isidro Neriantonio, 31, 4:30 a.m., of Gilroy, at Chestnut and 8th streets in Gilroy for three warrants involving driving while unlicensed, being in possession of a controlled substance or paraphernalia, and providing a false name to a peace officer.
- Alejandro Guajardo, 22, 10 a.m. of Gilroy, at Diana Avenue and Butterfield Boulevard in Morgan Hill, for the giving, selling or transferring of marijuana.
- Jessica Miller, 26, 12:01 a.m., of San Martin, at Middle and Seymour avenues in San Martin, for false personation exposing the victim and providing a false name to a peace officer. Bail set at $10,000.
- Martha Silos, 54, 2:28 a.m., of Gilroy at Monterey Road in Gilroy, for a misdemeanor related to resisting/delaying arrest and obstructing a peace officer.
Probration Violation/Conspiracy to Commit a Crime
- Mark Morasky, 27, 11:53 p.m., of Saratoga, at Weyburn Lane and Clarendon Drive in San Jose, for rearrest and probation violation and four felonies involving theft or unauthorized use of a vehicle, selling or aiding in selling stolen property, conspiracy to commit a crime and robbery.
Possession of Meth
- Steven Shores, 47, 2:28 a.m., of Gilroy, at Monterey Road in Gilroy, for a felony involving possession of meth for sale and two misdemeanors related to destroying or concealing evidence, and resisting, delaying and obstructing a peace officer. Bail set at 12,000.
- Kevin Wilson, 23, 2:37 p.m., of Milpitas, at Santa Rita County Jail, located at 5325 Broder Boulevard in Dublin, for a warrant involving a hit-and-fun.
- Rebecca Granados, 56, 12:15 p.m., of Los Banos, at Diana Street in Morgan Hill, for perjury and obtaining some form of government aid.
- James Figueiredu, 47, 2:05 p.m., of Morgan Hill, at Diana Street in Morgan Hill for maliciously and willfully disturbing another by loud and unreasonable noise.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.