Come Learn about resources for people over 50:
• Free and Affordable Resources for Home Help, Fitness Groups, Swimming Pools, Transportation, Caregiving Support, and much more!
• Fun Ways to Stay Active at Home and in the Community
• 5 Easy Tips to Prevent Falls
• Increase Your Energy, Lift your Mood & Improve your Sleep
• Tips and Free Resources to Prevent or Manage Diabetes, Arthritis, High Blood Pressure
& receive a free guidebook for local affordable resources for health after age 50 *available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Sponsored jointly by Health Trust, the Council on Aging, Silicon Valley, and Santa Clara County Library.